In order to be able to welcome you in optimal conditions, we have adapted our conditions of stay in our B&B.
Terms and conditions of booking:
- During school holidays, summer and bank holiday weekends, a minimum number of nights will be required so that each of you can feel safe without having new arrivals every day
- Arrivals will be from 5:00 pm only (to give us time to properly clean our house before welcoming you)
- No cancellation fees due to Covid-19
- In other cases: refer to our cancellation policy according to the different periods
Breakfasts and dinners:
- Breakfast is served from 8.30am at "the table d'hôtes"
- Dinner is served at 7:30 pm: at "the table d'hôtes"
- We invite you to respect barrier gestures so that everyone can feel safe and have a pleasant stay.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel is available in several places in the house
The only ones allowed not to respect barrier gestures and social distanciation at home are: Idylle and O'Malley, our 2 labradors, and Prince, our cat. See their faces below so you can recognize them!
The 3 of them are adorable, very sociable and curious to meet the new people. Accustomed to receiving people athome, they will come to greet you when you arrive in our home.
Here are some rules for you who will stay with us. This will not prevent the conviviality and warm spirit that we like to have with our hosts and will allow everyone to spend a few days together….. without stress.
We hope to welcome you very soon in Girolles…
Corinne & Christian(and Idylle, O'Malley and Prince!)