What a funny story this coronavirus situation is ! But this will not prevent us from having you stay in our B&B with great pleasure. We are ready and looking forward to welcoming you home.
In order to receive you in optimal sanitary conditions, and continuing to preserve the conviviality we reserve for each person staying with us, we have adapted the conditions of stay in our B&B. Arrivals will be from 5pm only (to give us enough time to properly clean our house before welcoming you)
- A minimum number of nights will be required so that each of you can feel safe without having new guests arriving every day.
- Rooms will be aerated and cleaned with the appropriate products
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance to the house and in the dining room
- Ramps, door handles, switches in common areas will be disinfected regularly
- Unnecessary trinkets, cushions, documentation and objects have been removed from the rooms.
We go every day in the rooms for a small touch of cleaning (empty the trash cans, check that nothing is missing,change the bath towels if you require, or vacuum a little if necessary). We can maintain or not maintain this service atyour convenience.
Breakfast at the “table d’hôtes”: from 8.30 in the morning
Depending on the number of guests in our B&B, breakfast will be served at the table d'hôtes of the dining room. If necessary we will establish staggered schedules, in accordance with the program of each one of you, as far as possible.
Dinners at table d'hôtes: from 7.30pm
The table d'hôtes will continue to be proposed. We will adapt the formula according to the evolution of the health situation.
We will always find a solution so that you can taste the good dishes of Christian!
Sanatary conditions :
- We leave you free to wear a mask if you wish.
- However, we will ask you to respect social distancing as well as barrier gestures for your protection but also that ofothers and so that everyone feels safe and can enjoy their holidays.
The only ones “allowed” not to respect the barrier gestures and social distancing at home are: Idylle, O'Malley (our 2 labradors) and Prince (our cat). See their faces below so you can recognize them!