Welcome to Girolles Les Forges
In order to be able to welcome you in optimal conditions, we have adapted our conditions of stay in our B&B.
Terms and conditions of booking:
- During school holidays and bank holiday weekends, a minimum number of overnight stays will be required so that each of you can feel safe without having new arrivals every day
- Arrivals will be from 5:00 pm only (to give us time to properly clean our house before welcoming you)
- No cancellation fees due to Covid-19
- In other cases: refer to our cancellation policy according to the different periods
Breakfasts and dinners:
- Breakfast is served from 8.30am at "the table d'hôtes" (we will establish different schedules according to the number of people occupying our B&B)
- Dinne ris served at 7:30 pm: at "the table d'hôtes" or in the rooms only if this is not possible around the table
- We invite you to respect barrier gestures so that everyone can feel safe and have a pleasant stay.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel is available in several places in the house
The only ones allowed not to respect barrier gestures and social distanciation at home are: Idylle and O'Malley, our 2 labradors, and Prince, our cat. See their faces below so you can recognize them!